Thursday, December 4, 2008

CONVERSATIONS

We've had a couple of funny conversations over the last 24 hours.

Mom: Jordan you should probably tell your teacher we're moving.
Jordan: I did today, I told him we were being kicked out of our house.
Mom: What? we are NOT being kicked out of our house. We have to move because they want to sell the house.
Jordan: Hmm? I told him it was too much money and we couldn't pay it anymore.
Mom: That is not true, where in the world did you get that idea?
Jordan: I heard you talking to someone about it.

I think the conversation he was eaves dropping on was the one I had with a neighbor about not renting another house in the neighborhood for $2000/month. That's way too much for rent.

Early this morning:
Grant: Mom, I dinky den (I'm stinky again)

I change his diaper because Carl has already left for work.

Grant: Danks mom (thanks mom--its nice he can be so mannerly early in the morning)
Mom: Your welcome Grant, go to sleep
Grant: Ding a Dong mom (sing a song mom)
Mom: No, I'm not singing this early
Grant: Bye mom

4 comments:

Diana said...

Gotta love it when the kids are listening. Aren't they always? Oh well, it's still pretty funny though.

Anonymous said...

Man, I miss you guys. I wish i lived next door.

Jodi said...

That is so cute! Ding a Dong mom! I love it!

Did you guys hear anything about the house you put an offer on?

Angela said...

That is so silly! Kids, you gotta love em!