Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WE HAVE ARRIVED


We have arrived! Where you might ask? To the no diaper stage. Grant has been the easiest kid to potty train. For one thing it was HIS idea and not mine this time. For another thing, he wants to clean and take care of all the bathroom ON HIS OWN. Its great! Its not just the potty training that makes life easier, its the growing up. Grant seems to have grown so fast in the last month. He doesn't ask for his silk as much, which means he doesn't suck his thumb all the time. He speaks in paragraphs, which are 95% understandable. He is much better at getting along with his roomate Alex, who has been much nicer over the last few weeks too. I don't know what it is. Could it be the change of seasons? a cleaner water coming through the tap? a less nagging mom? I don't know, but whatever it is makes me very happy!

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Jealous. Very Jealous.

Andy said...

haha it almost looks like grant is going to bow in the picture...

Anonymous said...

No more diapers...It is awesome!!

tralina said...

Nice line-up there! And look at all these other people who are just as thrilled as I am that you blogged again! Now wasn't that fun?

Kate said...

That will be an exciting day. Congrats!
p.s. Cute picture!

Charlotte said...

Ditto, Cathy.

nanci said...

Yay for no diapers! It's a real milestone - glad to see you preserved the occasion via a blog entry.

Jen said...

congrats Jamie! We just passed that milestone in the Fall...after 10 years of diapers and sometimes 2 in diapers, it was a wonderful moment. I feel your joy!

birdeeb said...

YAY! I can't wait ;o)

Swimmingmom said...

Wow, that's a big day. Hmmm, I was just going to start with my daughter in a couple of weeks, but it is MY idea. Perhaps I should wait.