Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meet Cooper



Meet Cooper



Meet Cooper's tormentor

Despite the fact that we said we'd never have an indoor dog and that we'd never EVER have a white, moppy dog, we've decided to keep Cooper (who was given to us by Aunt Amy) because:

  • He keeps Grant busy
  • He's already potty trained
  • He doesn't bark much
  • He puts up with Grant
  • When his hair is cut (not in this picture) he's kind of cute
  • He's great with kids
  • He lays on the kids laps when they sit still
  • He's very patient
  • He's small enough to live in the house
  • At least one of the kids likes cleaning up after him (if you know what I mean)

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh, my &*@%! He is a cute little guy, though, and since he has so many good traits, why not?

tralina said...

That should be fun--and you've got a great yard for him!! How old is he?

Jackie said...

Jamie! You got a dog! How fun!!! It looks like the same kind my in-laws have at our house. I LOVE him, I never thought I would like a small yappy dog, but he will climb on my lap and lay there forever. I love it! Yay for school starting too! I hope you are great.

Renee said...

Welcome Cooper!! What a darling dog, and a fun companion for Grant while the bigs are in school. I love our "Max" our Yorkie. He is my buddy. Have fun!! (Darling pics of the kids first day of school and Grant and Cooper!!)

Angela said...

Welcome to the small doggie fan club! Dan said, "thats kinda a shocker". I hope you continue to grow fonder of your little puppy. Our Nelly is Benjis best buddy.

Trueman twins said...

He looks so happy with his little guy! Sounds like someone did all the hard stuff and you get to reap the rewards! That's the way to do it!