Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Costumes

This year we happened on some very cheap costumes at our local second hand store. Pictures are from yesterdays Trunk-or-treat at the church.
This is Elmo ($2) ..uh...cowboy. Check out his shoes and did you notice his costume is on backwards?
Superman--$3

Katie is an Indian ($4) with Indiana Jordan behind her. Can you see his jump rope whip? Yes, we paid nothing for that costume.


Cooper is some kind of dinosaur--the only costume I made this year (well and Katie's headband)


This Yoda is too young to be ours but isn't little Vinny cute?





7 comments:

Andy said...

haha those are all cool...just so you know Vinny is Yoda...not some ewok!

Jamie said...

thanks Andy. Duh, why did I think he was an ewok? Those are the really hairy guys right?

leigh said...

I was actually going to say the same thing. Yes, ewoks are harry all over. That was a very cute yoda. hmmm, maybe for next year.

Eli and Candace said...

I kept expecting to have you guys trick-or-treating at our door, so I'm glad you posted the pics. Eli would have tried to fit into that Superman costume!

Charlotte said...

I really like that Grant. He reminds me a lot of my youngest.

Angela said...

I m glad you posted we also sported 2nd hand $3 costume for Benji and free & borrowed for Dan & Myself. Nelly's was under $4.From Targets sale. Yeah for Economizing.

birdeeb said...

Your kids are so cute!! I just realized I didn't have your blog saved to my followings...! Now I have a lot of catching up to do!! I feel like an idiot! ;o)