Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Securely, Katie

I found this funny note on my computer that Katie typed out to her teacher.

Dear Mrs. Frangioso (name has been changed)

I can't wait for Christmas to come. We already have are Christmas tree and decorations up. How about you? What are you doing for Christmas. For Christmas I'm staying home but my grandma and grandpa are coming in town. It's going to be fun. I have a gib Christmas list but mostly I'm thinking about my family and friends. I'm getting my brothers three things my mom and dad one thing and my grandparents one for each couple. This is going ot be an awesome christmas this year. I probably already tolled you about the elf we call him the yfe (your favorite elf) he comes every December day and leaves candy and a note. We give him a note back. Do you have any special occasions for Christmas? My brothers names are Alex age 6 Grant ae 3 Jordan age 11 I think you know him from last year he says he the best kid. Now he is in Mrs. Nally's class. Alex is in Mrs. Logan's class And me I'm in your class.

Securely,
Katie

P.S. Please write back

3 comments:

Libby said...

I love it! I think I need to start closing my communications that way too!
Securely,
Libby

katie said...

Did she really give it to her? I think the best part is "securely, Katie". I will start singing my name that way.

Andy said...

Haha I guess errors like that just come with the name...securely rather than sincerely and singing rather than signing...just sing your name like that Katie!