Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Cute Little Rascal is 4

Cannon, Andrew, Easton, Grant and Leah



playing Bingo

presents

I was really hoping Grant would go for the paw print cupcakes but he was dead set on the dragon. The wings were supposed to be made of square fruit rollups but since they weren't on sale we had to make due with fruit by the foot.

RASCAL:
  • "mom, you bummy head"
  • throwing himself on the floor in the middle any given store because I won't buy him a candy. How could this be so hard to figure out? I never buy him a candy.
  • getting out of bed at nine o'clock, finding his way to the sewing room and cutting himself while disassembling my rotary cutter
  • cutting his lip with scissors despite my warning, "don't do it Grant."
  • screaming when everyone leaves the basement without waiting for him
  • "Awex, shut yours mouf!" (Alex, shut your mouth) It was actually pretty funny
  • "Mom, what is this?" he asks 25 times in a row no matter what my answer is
  • WHOOOOOing in people's ears (more on this later)
  • "I'm not going to chuch ANYMOY!" (I'm not going to church anymore)

CUTE LITTLE GUY:

  • Me: "Katie, could you tell me what time it is?" Grant: "I'll check mom...its 8 0 40."
  • "She hit me two twices." or "I'll do it two twices."
  • saying "oy" instead of "ore" such as: stoy (store) moy (more)
  • "That boy talks wiwy weeid" (that boy talks really wierd)
  • drawing pictures for all our neighbors
  • "what's my job mom?" (music to my ears)
  • "I'm sorry I broke that mom." He says sorry really quickly even when he didn't do a thing.
  • cleaning under the oven for fun

    I LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the dragon cake. It looks really amazing. What a fun birthday!

Kate said...

I LOVE that cake!!! And I love reading all of those cute things about him.

LL said...

I can't believe he is FOUR!!!
cutest cake ever.

Trueman twins said...

Wow 4 huh? I can remember when we first met and he was still in your belly. What a cute little guy! I love all the quotes! Great memories. :-)

birdeeb said...

How cute! great looking cake!! I love the sayings! My kids always say, "It's forty o clock time to get up!" LOL

jhoopes said...

This made me laugh!! Happy birthday to your funny little Grant. Loved your dragon cake, too. Way to go!

tralina said...

So--I see I'm not the only one that loved the cake! As always, you are full of creativity. Happy Birthday Grant.

the other emily said...

Awesome cake Jamie! Our little guys are growing up too fast. Greyson turned two! Yikes :)

leigh said...

your cake looks really great. and i love the one about that boy who talks really weird.