Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bridal Shower


It happened a little while ago. But since she's already married I thought I'd better post about Katie's bridal shower before I post about the wedding. My little Katie was there and strangely we didn't get one picture of her. We also didn't get a picture of Cindy and Holly (those girls are so funny).



Mostly we ate and talked but we also played a couple of games (Katie wanted to be sure we didn't play anything too embarrassing). One was a "guess Dan's answers" game. My little Katie made up most of the questions. Here they are a few with answers included:

What is your favorite: Food: Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Activity: Watching March Madness
Flower: Sunflower
Holiday: Independence Day
Tipe of Dog: Australian Shepherd
Pet: Possum
Musical Instrument: None
Tree: Willow Tree
Computer Game: Warcraft
Toy: Dominoes
Bird: Falcon
My sister Katie was pretty stumped. I guess they had never talked much about important subjects like trees, pets, and flowers. We laughed pretty hard about the questions and Dan's silly answers to them.



Candace






Jodi with daughter and Katie



really great food--the 7 layer greek dip was amazing

Mom, Andrea and Katie

Katie and friend


Amy and Leigh--had both just lost 20 pounds

No comments: