Sunday, May 3, 2009

another conversation


Alex: Mom, Grant is just little so he doesn't really know that much...


(a few minutes later)


Alex: In Hawaii they have lots of fruit 'cause it like grows on every tree. They also have lots of fish and stuff because they live next to the water.


Me: Yeah, its probably a pretty healthy place to live.


Alex: Yeah, and they don't have lectricity and stuff.


Me: Yes, they have electricity.


Alex: They do? Oh, then they can watch TV! (This was said all very excitedly. I think he decided Hawaii was the perfect place to live, now that he knows they have "lectricity.")

2 comments:

jimbelmer said...

I'm with Grant, Hawaii is sounding real good after the last winter in Spokane

Love you guys

Papa

jimbelmer said...

Opps I mean I'm with Alex,

I know my Grand kids, I'm just getting old

Dad