Thursday, May 14, 2009

"I'm done wiff my job mom"


Associated Press: Breaking news today at the Cleaver Plant. Model #4 was allegedly caught cleaning. Yes, cleaning. Sources say he would not accept help from anyone. He had a job to do and he was going to do it alone. Experts say this behavior may have been motivated by watching other suspects clean during after dinner family cleaning time. Apparently he doesn't want to be left out. We're told that Grant has actually had quite a bit of experience with a broom, not as a cleaning tool but rather as a weapon. Mrs. Cleaver commented, "He's cleaned the bathroom twice in a 24 hour period. Who knows what he'll do next."

7 comments:

Angela said...

Thats great! I love how he climbed the toilet to get to the counter. So independent! He reminds me of my little guy.

Swimmingmom said...

What a fun post! It made me smile and chuckle, thanks. So cute! What a good helper and oh, so independent. I love your bathroom sink by the way!!!!

leigh said...

i know what he'll do next. he can come over and clean my bathroom. it needs it daily.

Jodi said...

What a cute picture of him concentrating on getting the counters cleaned! How fun!

Charlotte said...

Love it! What a kid! Even if your posts are as long as my longest, they're never boring. I love to read them.

Katie said...

I remember feeling that way too when I was little. I wanted to stand on the flour bucket and do the dishes, but Mom wouldn't even let me! That made me want to so much more. But then after a while I wisened up, but it was too late by that time.

The Howard Bolton Family said...

What a great documentary of Grant's bathroom cleaning. I loved the pictures and the story!