Saturday, April 18, 2009

Charts by Alex


"Mom where's a ruler?" asked Alex. After working on a project downstairs Alex posted the following charts on the fridge and declared, "Whoever is good will get a check on the chart and when they get a lot of checks I will give them a prize." Hmm, I wonder where he got that idea. See he has a spot for Katie, Jordan, Grant, mom and dad. He gives his checks much more generously than I do.


"What do these letters mean?" I asked. Here's what I learned (left chart):

SDthG means "super duper thuper good"
SDG means "super duper good"
G means "good"
B means "bad"
I'm hoping not to have my name written in the "bad" section. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Reading your blog is one of the most enjoyable things I do. I love seeing the similarities in our families. Porter too has a tooth that is 'hangin on' and we've tried the floss strategy to no avail. We've threatened him that the tooth fairy is going on vacation next week and her cousin 'Stingy Stanley' will be taking her place for the summer, but it hasn't seemed to phase him much. I guess the prospect of getting only a quarter instead of two dollars is better than dad yanking his tooth out. Oh well. I love the charts too, I can't tell you how many charts we've made in the past, I think every kid can relate.