Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sentences

For part of Alex's homework he makes up and writes sentences using his spelling words. Here are the ones he wrote last week (spelling words in bold). They make me laugh:

the bug went to the log
the bug dug
I hug my dad
the bug went in the jug
mug is a name
I have a rug
tug ware (I think he meant tug of war)
are we hear
I like to jump on my bed
no bugs on my bed
I fed my dog
I like the name Jed
I led Grant to his room
Ned did the aBcs
I have a red Shrt
Ted is a name
wed bed sied me (he says it says, wed bed said me) Hmmm?
I like me (this is my favorite)
the dog begs for a bone
we have a leg (love this one)
we noe Meg
you put a peg in a hole
StegaSauris (Steg apparently is a name)
we do it
do you like to play
do you have a cane

2 comments:

Julie said...

Alex is such a clever little boy! Our kids sure keep us in line. You are such a good mom - I love reading your blog and all the cute things your kids say. By-the-way, when are we getting together? How about next week?

Tami said...

So cute! That's a lot of work!