Monday, September 22, 2008

TEN

Jordan turned 10 yesterday.
pictured here are Jordan, Katie, Alex and Grant anxiously awaiting the opening of presents. The presents were 3 packs of star wars figures (the games ones) star wars legos from grandparents, a star wars book and money from the other grandparents.

His meal choices were:
  • breakfast: eggs and bacon
  • lunch: Top Ramen-Carl made it into a Top Ramen casserole with cheese and crushed fritos on top. As if Top Ramen weren't unhealthy enough on its own.
  • dinner: pizza, one with pepperoni, one with pepperoni and olive and one with pepperoni, olive, mushrooms and spinach.

Katie helped me make a giant cupcake for dessert.

happy birthday to a great soccer player, nice big brother, and all around good kid!

7 comments:

emily said...

i was thinking last night that in 10 more years he'll probably be a missionary. weird, eh? it doesn't seem like he was born that long ago.

Diana said...

When Jordan was here on Sat. I asked him about his upcoming birthday. He said "We just barely remembered about that one week ago!" He is a good kid.

Libby said...

Wow, Happy Birthday, Jordan! I can't believe he's already 10! I still think of him as the little guy in Nursery he once was...

Jodi said...

Whew! 10! That's crazy! Wish him a happy birthday for him! Time flies!

Christy said...

Happy birthday to June Cleavers "WALLY"
Such a wonderful son!
Is there a giant cupcake pan out there or is that your creation? Very cool!

The Howard Bolton Family said...

I remember the Star Wars age. Ben is still pretty much into it, so I guess any age for a male could be a Star Wars age. What a fun birthday: Star Wars and money, with a little cake on the side, who could ask for more?

I LOVE the cake!!! Let us know how you did that.

Jamie said...

I made the cake from a mold I borrowed from my sister Emily. Thanks Em