Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Can Make You Thin



My sister told me about this book. ITS THE BEST! For one thing its NOT a diet book. As you read through it you think, "this is so obvious, why haven't I been doing this all along." Its very much like Intuitive Eating but so much faster to read and has much simpler, clear cut steps.

I should say that I haven't read the entire book (because I didn't start it right away when I brought it home from the library and I couldn't renew it because there re several holds on it) but the first half was fabulous.

3 comments:

LL said...

i'll buy it TODAY. can't have my daughter assuming I'm pregnant anymore :)
thanks for the suggestion.

emily said...

I just requested it at the library. lets see if i can learn some self control when it comes to eating!

birdeeb said...

I will need this one I think...1st step for me I am sure is getting my lazy butt out of bed early enough to get to the gym!!