Monday, October 6, 2008

Decluttering Days




For a week now I've felt happy every time I've opened this closet. It used to be a pretty big mess. I was in the habit of stuffing things at the top, which later fell on my head as I opened the door. So I took about 30 minutes and organized it. I also cleaned out my church bags that were piling up on the closet floor. Its made me so happy I thought I'd decluttering one spot every day and post before and after pictures.


I love decluttering because:

  • it clears out my brain (especially when I get rid of useless projects)


  • the house it so much cleaner and organized


  • I can find what I'm looking for


  • I actually spend less $ after I've dejunked


  • partially empty spaces make me happy



1 comment:

birdeeb said...

I like the way you think ;o) I wish we could keep our place decluttered! I think we are needing to move up to a 3 bedroom...our apartment is so cramped & it just never stays clean...the kids pull out 5 or so toys & the whole place is a mess haha ;o). I just want a garage & throw it all inside ha! Then have a yard sale of course!