Friday, October 3, 2008

done

About 1 1/2 years ago my friend Molly (the only early morning exercise friend I've had--those were the days) gave me this mirror. She had been planning to sell it or maybe just give it away on Craig's list but she offered it to me and I stored it for several months then carried it across the country hoping to repaint it and use it at some point.









So here it is, finally done.





I love doing cheap projects that save me money and make my house look better. It makes me feel resourceful.



Though, I'm pretty sure you don't read my blog--thanks Molly.

4 comments:

The Howard Bolton Family said...

Wow! I think you saw the potential in this one! It is beautiful. Maybe there is a Family Home Evening lesson/story that could be told about seeing something beautiful when no one else sees it the same way. Awesome job!

Christy said...

I'll tell her thanks! Good ole' Molly, she really creates the neatest things, I love her house.
Looks great!

birdeeb said...

I went to a thrift warehouse today with co-workers & I bought some odd items, but I think my kids will love them ;o)! There was this tent like thing (hard to describe...I may post a pic on my blog) and I think the kids will love it for "tent time". I have to say Juney that your kids are so cute! When I was reading through the model things I was thinking like runway models LOL! Then when you started talking about programming etc I realized you meant robot models LOL ;o) Very cute idea! I should do something (bio) about the kids & hubby.

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! I don't have a Molly here, but I do have a DI! Don't you love DI?