Tuesday, October 7, 2008

it makes me happy

Today while we were eating lunch Grant put his arm around my neck and said,
"I wike (like) you mom."

While going through a big pile of old school papers I happened upon this written piece by Katie:

"Light bounces off of anything you see. When the light bounces off of anything you see it gos (goes) in your eyeball and gos (goes) in your brain."

Jordan laughing his head off (seriously, on the floor, hardly able to breathe) when telling the story of me spanking him 4 years ago. He laughed when I spanked him just about as hard as he laughs when he retells it.

Alex telling me that 7 and 7 and 1 are partners for 15.
Alex: "I already knowed 7 and 7 was 14 and then you just put one more in."
Me: "How did you know 7 plus 7 equals 14."
Alex: "Cause I did it on my calclater (calculator) once."

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love stories of peoples' kids :) I think they're sweet and it makes me look forward to going to nursery on Sundays (I can't believe that I just typed that... lol)

emily said...

these are my favorite things to read on blogs! did i already write that? i'm totally having deja vu with this post.