Friday, August 22, 2008

Cool Shirts

This year my Brother Andy designed some pretty cool reunion shirts. They have everyone's name listed on the back. Every single member of the family got one. They were a little hot to wear in August but this is one reunion shirt that will not be worn for pajamas.




and speaking of Andy . . . he's engaged to beautiful Ashley. She was at the family reunion and after being around all of us for a week still wants to marry Andy--YAY! The date is set for the end of December.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Those are really great shirts. It's so fun to see photos of the whole family. Everyone is so grown up and all of the kids are adorable. I'm pretty sure Andy is not old enough to be getting married, though. That is crazy!

Jamie said...

yeah Kate, I'm pretty sure Andy was 2 when you saw him last.

Karen said...

I love reading your blog. It gave me a lift to see pictures of the Jim Elmers! We love you guys!

Congrats to Andy. How exciting!

Jan said...

I heard that he had designed those. He did a great job :) Especially since he's not a graphic designer, per se, but an aspiring dentist! lol.. Maybe logos and things could be his side job.

LL said...

FUN...cute idea to have matching shirts. I'm thinking your brother look at lot like your oldest...
AND, sorry about your ticket, did you ever find it listed???

Kate said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have never thought of not using the word shy around Sam... but that completely makes sense. I am definitely going to put it in practice!!