Monday, August 18, 2008

TURKEY HAIR

Alex was born with a great head of hair. It moves in all sorts of directions unlike his older brother's hair. Jordan cries out in pain any time his hair is brushed in any direction other than the direction it grows--straight forward. When Alex woke up this morning looking like a turkey I couldn't stop laughing. After looking in the mirror he decided of his own volition to brush it and ... nothing happened. Katie, who was looking on at the picture taking commented, "maybe you should LOG that" so here I am LOGGING away. Above is Alex's typical "I hate this" look.

5 comments:

Leah said...

That's classic! He sure does have a good head of hair!

katie said...

reminds me of Andrew!

Diana said...

Nice morning hair. Sami has some pretty crazy hair in the morning. I got that neck pillow for Abbey at Target.

leigh said...

i think the face is much better than the hair. i just love that face. i'm surprised he even let you take the picture.

Anonymous said...

I love bed-head. Especially when I finally get everyone to the store and realize I haven't combed anybody's hair :) Ah well.